How do I get my rent benefit?
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You, your possible benefit partner, and co-occupants are registered at your home address in the Netherlands.
- Your rent, (combined) income and capital are not too high.
- You have the nationality of an EU country, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland. Are you from another country? In that case, you need a valid residence permit or work permit.
- You must have a citizen service number (BSN). You will receive this when you register with the municipality of Vlissingen.
- You will need a DigiD account to apply for the benefit.
When applying, note that our service costs are 18% of the all-inclusive price.